[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12694 New enemy bitset "Controlled by Player"

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 05:22:18 PST 2022

Wow! That's not a feature I was expecting to see for a long time. A nice
surprise!

I suppose this is particularly useful for giving the player extra actions
they can perform in battle. People are going to inevitable think to use it
to get around the 4 hero limit, but it seems really problematic for that.
Or is time to add team numbers to battles, so you can define which
combatants are "foe" or "ally"?