[Ohrrpgce] Achievement implementations

Simon Bradley neworiginal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 09:01:11 PDT 2021

I thought Steam had a system where you could update user statistics on
Stream and it could automatically award achievements when they reach a
specific value? I might be imagining that, or getting it confused with some
other achievement system. I don't know if you'd need to save anything
locally for cross-save counters, I think you could just increment a count
on steam.