[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/11389 Opps! use showbug instead of visible_debug when detecting interpolatecat

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 17:08:59 PST 2019

BTW, FB 1.07, recently released, now has command-line options for
fine-grained control of error checking, so that we can enable array bounds
checking in release builds without the hugely slow (and pointless) null
pointer checking and RESUME support. I was going to bring it up after
Fufluns. I'm not sure how slow bounds checking is; we could disable it in
the script interpreter and pathfinding and enable everywhere else.