[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/9727 Remove line slices from the editor again. Still available in priviledged

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Nov 22 20:38:24 PST 2017

I was playing with them in the slice editor today. I like how they are
working.

How hard would line thickness be to implement?

I was already thinking about how I might want to use them.

One thing I want to try is to attach a lineslice somewhere, like, say, a
dragon's neck. Then I could attach the head as a child of the line. I could
move the head around using the slice  movement commands. Once per tick I
would update the lineslice's width/height setting them equal to the x/y of
the dragon head slice. That would get me a similar effect to your
anchor-to-xy idea.

Anyway. I like the lineslices just fine so far. I think they are on the
right track