[Ohrrpgce] scons autotest_rpg always fails... on purpose?

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Jun 26 10:30:28 PDT 2017

I just noticed that scons autotest_rpg is failing, like so...

/home/james/src/ohr/wip/ohrrpgce-game --log . --runfast
testgame/autotest.rpg -z 2
grep -q "TRACE: TESTS SUCCEEDED" g_debug.txt
scons: *** [autotest_rpg] Error 1

but as soon as I dug a little into it, It seems as if it is possibly
failing intentionally, due to a "run game" test that was added to it a
while back

! TRACE: ASSERT FAILURE:
! TRACE: autotest.hss:3545: check game exists(
! TRACE: crash() called from newgame -> runtests1 -> rungametests ->
assertfailure -> crash
! TRACE: in testsuite: run game tests