[Ohrrpgce] scons autotest_rpg always fails... on purpose?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:18:31 PDT 2017

Not intentional. The intention is that rungame and checkgameexists check
both an .rpg and .rpgdir extension, but that isn't implemented yet. I guess
that testcase is testing that behaviour, although there are some later ones
which more explicitly test it. I didn't notice it's broken, because I
actually have a testgame/test.rpgdir. So, you can remove that line.