[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7848 Attack editor: Don't measure the attack delay in ticks in turn-based bat

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Mon Mar 21 07:05:07 PDT 2016

On Sun, Mar 20, 2016 at 9:17 AM, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> teeemcee
> 2016-03-20 09:17:42 -0700 (Sun, 20 Mar 2016)
> 299
> Attack editor: Don't measure the attack delay in ticks in turn-based
> battles.
>
> I tried to document the two attack delay options, but I actually don't know
> what it does in active-time battles. The help file should probably also
> mention
> the relevant bitsets, but I'm very unsure about the whole thing.

If I remember correctly, I think turn-delays in active-time battles mean
that the attack waits for the hero's ready-meter to fill up that many times.