[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7848 Attack editor: Don't measure the attack delay in ticks in turn-based bat

Sun Mar 20 09:17:42 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-03-20 09:17:42 -0700 (Sun, 20 Mar 2016)
299
Attack editor: Don't measure the attack delay in ticks in turn-based battles.

I tried to document the two attack delay options, but I actually don't know
what it does in active-time battles. The help file should probably also mention
the relevant bitsets, but I'm very unsure about the whole thing.
---
U   wip/flexmenu.bas
U   wip/ohrhelp/attack_appearance.txt