[Ohrrpgce] Unreliable nightly builds?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri May 27 03:53:05 PDT 2022

Oh, that function is new in SDL 2.0.12, which was released only March 2020,
way too recently. My bad. I didn't remember what minimum SDL version we're
requiring on Linux, but I see it is just 2.0.5. I guess I'll dynamically
load that function to restore support for 2.0.5, or maybe just put it
behind an #ifndef __GNU_LINUX__.

Incidentally, it really is time we started including libSDL2.so and
libSDL2_mixer.so; it's such a common problem.