[Ohrrpgce] Unreliable nightly builds?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat May 28 07:55:38 PDT 2022

Incidentally I've just discovered there was an SDL_mixer release candidate
a few days ago (2.5.1, will be 2.6.0 when released (the SDL and SDL_mixer
version numbering scheme is changing)). It increased the required SDL
version to 2.0.9. Previously, SDL_mixer 2.0.2+ (Oct 2017) required SDL
2.0.7. We require SDL_mixer 2.0.1 (Jan 2016, which required SDL 2.0.0).