[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12708 Implement Turncoat Attacker status, causes a hero or enemy to attack the

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 17:22:33 PST 2022

One edgecase I notice is that the "Untargettable by enemies/Untargettable
by heroes & win even if alive" enemy bits now mean "Untargettable by player
(hero team)/enemy team".  Because of the "win even if alive" bit the way it
is now is more correct, but I think I'll rename them to make it more
obvious.

Also, are you planning to soon add enemy and hero bits to start off as
Turncoat and Defector? If the bits are there, then the fact that etting
"Controlled by player" on an enemy doesn't do it automatically becomes
clear.