[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12793 Add frame_draw_transformed, rotozoom_transform, and affine transformatio

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:59:52 PST 2022

More trivial: the name of the RGBPalette UDT, used when interfacing with
the Surface/Render API has been bothering me, I was thinking of renaming it
to BackendPalette. I just discovered that a few years ago I renamed it from
BackendPalette to RGBPalette!

I had and still have the idea of someday replacing our RGBcolor(255) arrays
with that type.