[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/12793 Add frame_draw_transformed, rotozoom_transform, and affine transformatio

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 01:57:15 PST 2022

Trivia: I just discovered that Jay had written a function named
"frame_draw_transformed" which operated in almost exactly the same way,
right down to the hacky Surface shims for the Frames.
However, oddly I deleted it in r4545 (in 2011) "Remove rasterizer_wrap.cpp:
not needed since the addition of gfx_newRenderPlan.cpp)", although
gfx_newRenderPlan.cpp contained no equivalent. Maybe I did so because the
function was totally broken after Jay removed support for rendering to
8-bit Surfaces in r4523. I don't remember why (I just he expected me to
move faster!), but that killed the rasterizer, because it wasn't until 2017
that display of 32-bit videopages was added (but incomplete), and it wasn't
available to users until Hróðvitnir!