[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12772 Fix random spell lists to check atkallowed()

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue Feb 8 19:51:17 PST 2022

I guess there is a small chance of this bufix breaking a game, if it relied
on spell costs being ignored for a hero's random spell list. Unlikely, but
possible.

I'm tempted to just leave this as a simple fix, and only add a backcompat
bit if somebody finds a game that is actually broken by this. (And I have
zero problem with adding a line in the upgrade sub that does if gamename =
"somegame" then flip fixbit)

What are your thoughts?

I see the attack costs megabug suggests a shared fix bit "Correct handling
of attack costs" which I could create now-- though I think doing that for
this fix means I am committing to fix all four of the bugs mentioned under
that fixbit also before the next stable release (which is not a bad thing I
guess?)