[Ohrrpgce] Vikings of Midgard

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Apr 12 05:12:15 PDT 2021

Yes, these are reasonable changes. I think I would still like to have
Vikings included in the Windows exe installer, since that is the one that
is most likely to be used by new and inexperienced users. But excluding it
from other builds (and especially the source code archive) seems like a
good idea.

Another thing to think about, do we want to consider adding a feature that
lets users browse/download directly from a remote gamelist?

For example, suppose we defined a text file format-- perhaps a block of
json-- that describes a remote gamelist. Then the gamelist browser could
treat such a file as a virtual directory, from which you could browse a
remote list of games and download the ones you want to play (although for a
big gamelist like slimesalad it might be prohibitively slow?)