[Ohrrpgce] Vikings of Midgard

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 04:59:19 PDT 2021

One thing we need to do before release is update the version of Vikings
included with the engine. However it just occurred to me that the
Hróðvitnir release of Vikings is 45MB when compressed, because all the
music has been replaced with .oggs, which I think is getting too big.
Incidentally, the fact that we don't offer nightly Mac or Linux builds of
the engine which don't include Vikings was already a bit annoying. I
suggest we put it alongside the other engine downloads as a separate
download.

Therefore it wouldn't need to be included in the source code archives
either (which recently ballooned to 39MB due to the archives stored in
wip/docker/, which I suggest also don't need to be included). I suppose it
can stay in the svn/git repo though.