[Ohrrpgce] gorgonzola (almost!)

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:56:02 PDT 2020

OK, this is actually only a minor bug, not new in gorgonzola. Changes to
the palette with "load palette" get reverted constantly while using Test
Game.

Amusingly in GameState:
  current_master_palette as integer  'Modified by "load palette" command
"load palette" doesn't set current_master_palette, and it never has! I
forgot to add that line of code back in 2012!