[Ohrrpgce] gorgonzola (almost!)

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat May 2 19:09:27 PDT 2020

Gasp, release a day early!
OK, I wanted to create gifs showing off each of the new dissolve types, and
a couple uses of blending modes and map layers anyway.

There is a bug with loading UI colors which got reported to me yesterday.
At least in one game, it seems that at least some UI colors box styles
aren't getting loaded from general.reld. I was investigating it last night
but haven't figured out what's going on yet or how serious it is.