[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/11320 Heroes/NPCs no longer misalign when changing speed mid-step or if speed

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 19:19:17 PDT 2019

Yes, we can add backcompat bits retrospectively based on the more detailed
version info we now have.
Enabling a set of backcompat bits for a specific game seems like a more
practical approach than doing it for all games older than a certain date.
Most of those changes are bugfixes, and some games want them and others
don't. We could put game-specific backcompat settings in an .ini file.