[Ohrrpgce] Dreamhost has a small chance to block wiki CSS and JS

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sun Oct 20 06:11:33 PDT 2019

Ah, thank you for documenting this!

I had missed this mail when you first sent it because it went into my spam
folder.

Mediawiki is arguably the most important thing on hamsterrepublic.com other
than the storage space for binaries... If I was ever able to find a good
dedicated Mediawiki hosting service that specialized only in mediawiki, I
would consider switching our wiki there, even if it cost something to do.

---
James Paige