[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/11154 Fix the "equip where" command to check equippability bitsets

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Tue May 7 02:56:50 PDT 2019

I haven't started on that command yet.

I don't want our allocation of new command IDs to collide, so if you want
to do it, go ahead, or if you want to leave it for me, can you allocate a
placeholder command ID for me to use when you create the other commands?

It took a certain force of will to stop myself from making all boot-type
items head-equippable in WH :)

On Tue, May 7, 2019, 3:53 AM Ralph Versteegen <teeemcee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh! I was about to add that myself (well, not today or tomorrow), along
> with a few other item commands (not for all data), which I am adding
> completely coincidentally to Wobbler's request, and I was waiting for you
> to finish first. Have you already started? I' can leave that one to you.
>
> I'm really glad that multislot equippability is finally implemented, that
> request has been hanging over me a long time, and it's definitely going to
> be very useful!
> BTW, you forgot to update whatsnew.txt.
>
> On Tue, 7 May 2019 at 13:23, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
>
>> I still plan on adding another command: "equippable in slot" that lets
>> you check the equippability of items that can be equipped in multiple slots
>>
>> On Mon, May 6, 2019 at 9:21 PM <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
>>
>>> james
>>> 2019-05-06 18:21:47 -0700 (Mon, 06 May 2019)