[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/11154 Fix the "equip where" command to check equippability bitsets

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue May 7 00:53:44 PDT 2019

Oh! I was about to add that myself (well, not today or tomorrow), along
with a few other item commands (not for all data), which I am adding
completely coincidentally to Wobbler's request, and I was waiting for you
to finish first. Have you already started? I' can leave that one to you.

I'm really glad that multislot equippability is finally implemented, that
request has been hanging over me a long time, and it's definitely going to
be very useful!
BTW, you forgot to update whatsnew.txt.