[Ohrrpgce] Weird ohf MIME type on wiki

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 16:40:29 PST 2019

It was pointed out to me that
https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/File:PXFONT.ohf lists the
following MIMe type:

PXFONT.ohf ‎(file size: 2 KB, MIME type: application/sla)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it,
your system may be compromised.

I wonder where it got that type. On my system "file -bi PXFONT.ohf"
returns "application/octet-stream; charset=binary".
Wiki info: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:MIME_type_detection
I note that on the wiki "$wgVerifyMimeType = false;" is set and
includes/mime.* don't exist.

(I also note that "git status" on the wiki installation returns an
error. I'm guessing the whole directory tree has been translated from
another system with a different git version? I wouldn't want to start
independently mess with wiki config anyway.)