[Ohrrpgce] Weird ohf MIME type on wiki

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Jan 7 17:27:26 PST 2019

Strange!  That does seem supicious... although I wouldn't expect any sane
mime detection for an ohf file anyway

git is utterly broken on the wiki. Dreamhost kills any git process because
it uses too much memory.

My method for updating the wiki is to rsync the whole thing to my local
machine, do a git update there, then rsync it back, and run the php upgrade
script.

If $wgVerifyMimeType is in LocalSettings.php then it would be okay to
change it, LocalSettings.php is not under version control anyway.

I wonder if i originally turned that off because it was blocking unknown
files?