[Ohrrpgce] Mac builds and SDL frameworks

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 18:09:12 PST 2019

Ah ha! That is the problem. Those paths in the eu.cfg files are not just
vestigal, they are assumed/required install locations. I can only guess
that calling euc with a full path rather than just as "euc" causes it to
find the eu.cfg file next to the binary? Weird. I remember years ago when I
last installed euphoria that the way it treated eu.cfg and EUDIR seemed
really broken.
I unpacked fresh copies of 4.1.0 and 4.1.0b2 for linux and see they also
assume /usr/local/euphoria-4.1.0-Linux-x64/ and /usr/share/euphoria.

I actually had deleted the eu.cfg files that came with both the 32-bit and
64-bit builds of euphoria that I'm using. If you do that also, for both
installs, it should fix the builds. But then you will not be able to run
euphoria manually without setting EUDIR first and/or passing -eudir. So
maybe you prefer to fix the paths in the eu.cfg files.