[Ohrrpgce] Mac builds and SDL frameworks

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Mon Dec 2 02:44:55 PST 2019

Hmmm... Googled about that a bit...

Maybe on Mac, if oggenc is not detected in the PATH, we link to a wiki page
about importing sound on Mac.

It could suggest installing Audacity, and link to a Mac version of it. So
people can just save .ogg files from there.

It could also describe how to install oggenc with macports or brew if the
user wants to go that route.

Actually figuring out how to build a staticly linked command line oggenc
where so many others have failed is over my head, and outside the scope of
what I want to attempt.

>>> https://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/release/SDL_mixer-1.2.12.dmg
>>> https://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_mixer/release/SDL2_mixer-2.0.4.dmg
>>> https://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.15.dmg