[Ohrrpgce] Mac builds and SDL frameworks

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 19:44:26 PST 2019

OK, great. However I don't have any solution to the madplay/oggenc problem.
Either you will have to solve it, or I'll have to set up a hackintosh VM
(which I probably should do anyway), or we simply need to disable wav
import in the mac port. (We could allow importing mp3s again, that's
another topic of discussion)