[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/8535 You can now press H in the slice collection editor to toggle whether the

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 19:28:10 PDT 2017

On 14 March 2017 at 10:12, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> james
> 2017-03-13 14:12:39 -0700 (Mon, 13 Mar 2017)
> 164
> You can now press H in the slice collection editor to toggle whether the
> children of the selected slice will be show in the menu. Does not change
> slice visibility.
> ---
> U   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit.txt
> U   wip/sliceedit.bas
> U   wip/slices.bas
> U   wip/slices.bi
> U   wip/whatsnew.txt

Fantastic, I've been waiting for that :)
Saving the collapse state of a slice to file is a good idea that I hadn't
thought of.

Clicking on a slice ought to cause all its ancestors to expand; right now
clicking on a slice hidden in the menu does nothing.
It would be useful if a lot of in-game slices defaulted to to collaspsed,
such as all the walkabout containers and probably even the all toplevel
layer containers except the map root. If there are 100 NPCs on the map it's
quite overwhelming, and you don't want to manually hide them all. You just
click on the NPC you want