[Ohrrpgce] Broken fades on Mac builds

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Thu Mar 2 07:38:54 PST 2017

Hmmm... The fades happen instantly, or are skipped, but the wrongness of
the colors actually seems to be a mangling of the uicolors, not a problem
with the master palette.

When testing on wandering hamster on mac, menys are all dark blue,and the
selected cursor is impossible to see (both its flash colors are also dark
blue) but if I navigate blindly to a graphics editor I can see that the
whole master palette displays normally. I can also navigate blindly to the
uicolors menu, and see that all the listed colors are correct, even though
the preview is wrong.

Still working on narrowing down when this started