[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8828 Finally add new Custom title screen. Also add a help file

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:54:40 PDT 2017

I'd forgotten about URLs, but if we ever do a web port this will help to
ensure our escaping is working correctly ;)

You haven't seen escaping woes until you've had to deal with
quadruple-escaped names like these:
http://www.castleparadox.com/archive/operationohr/gamelist-display.php?username=Zach%255C%255C%255C%2527s%2520Evil%2520Plan%2520To%2520Save%2520Taco%2520Bell