[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/8828 Finally add new Custom title screen. Also add a help file

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:38:39 PDT 2017

Aside from its special role in the Bourne shell and a mention of an obscure
realtime OS from the 70's at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filename, %
doesn't seem to be reserved anywhere.
(If you try to look up a list of reserved characters on Windows, you find
out that there is no such list, for various scary reasons, such as that it
depends on the filesystem and system codepage! The Windows kernel itself is
agnostic, just like Linux; afterall it is POSIX compliant)

On that note, I note that fixfilename (used in inputfilename) is too
restrictive, and find_file_portably isn't restrictive enough.