[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9048 Touch Textboxes is now enabled for all games. (no Android ohrrpgce games

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 21:10:38 PDT 2017

This reminds me, there is one dubious use of use_touch_textboxes().
waitforkey waits for a left mouse click only if txt.showing AND
use_touch_textboxes(). (Regardless of the arg to waitforkey! That's a
bug.)  So this means if you enable click_textboxes then you can advance
waitforkey only if a textbox is up. But probably you want to advance
regardless of textboxes. So this seems rather over-complicated.
Maybe we should just greatly simplify and always make waitforkey(anykey)
and waitforkey(usekey) accept a mouse click (any button and left button
respectively)? The onkeypress script is already called for mouse clicks if
initmouse was called. The only games that would be affected would be ones
that call waitforkey to wait for a keyboard key while simultaneously
processing mouse input using an onkeypress/timer script. Which seems highly
unlikely.