[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/9048 Touch Textboxes is now enabled for all games. (no Android ohrrpgce games

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sat Jul 15 17:38:22 PDT 2017

Normally I would have written some upgrade code to preserve the old setting
when converting from a bool stored in reload as an absent/present to a 0/1
integer but in the case of this specific key, it should definitely be on
for all games.

I did toy with the idea of deleting the key entirely, but I decided to
retain the ability to turn it off, just in case somebody thinks of a solid
reason to want to do that in the future.