[Ohrrpgce] Nightly build frequency?

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 21:00:33 PDT 2017

The scripts attempt to create and upload the x86 .deb file, and the build
log shows errors about it not working, due to fakeroot, so it's not
disabled intentionally.

I should try installing the Callipygous+1 .deb on my ubuntu netbook.

64-bit multilib? Do you mean fixing the 32 bit .deb files to work on a
multilib machine? Or fixing the scripts to support building 64 bit .debs?