[Ohrrpgce] Nightly build frequency?

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Sat Jul 1 20:36:43 PDT 2017

I might be misremembering, but I think I may have intentionally disabled
the deb nightlies. I don't think they were actually installable on most
Debian/Ubuntu boxes

I heard one to many story of "I tried the .deb packages and they didn't
work, so now I am using wine"

Once I have found time to update the packages for 64-bit multilib
Debian/Ubuntu then I'll get them back int the nightly builds.

I also need to give the same attention to the .deb files exported from the
"Distribute Game" menu.