[Ohrrpgce] OHRRPGCE logo

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 06:08:42 PDT 2017

Everyone I showed it to said it kept in the existing style of the OHR.
(I was surprised by other parts of Wendigo's suggested GUI, which differed
from what I had in mind, but I think it's in the right direction. Afterall
the existing lack of graphics is another remnant of previous technical
limitations.)

Kylekrack and Newbie have already drawn up some logo ideas, so I guess they
may as well create a thread and post them... Kylekrack argued "I think if
anything, it'll spark discussion on where the community wants the engine to
go, visually" (hopefully positive discussion). But you ultimately have say
over the logo, so a "contest" couldn't differ much from "post your ideas
here and James is sure to see them"

I also like that the current logo is simple; it would be nice if someone
created a better version of it.