[Ohrrpgce] OHRRPGCE logo

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Apr 19 05:10:28 PDT 2017

I noticed that conversation the other day, and was feeling somewhat
skeptical of a logo on the title screen, but that screenshot convinced me
it looks great :)

I am on board :)

Yes, that image is the closest thing we have to a logo, but it is only
semi-official. I liked Fenrir's icon, but to anybody who doesn't already
know what OHR means, and what Bob looks like, I suspect it is a pretty
cryptic glyph

A logo contest would be fun at best and tediously distracting at worst. I
would lean a little towards "let's not bother", but I would still be fine
with doing it anyway.

My ancient logo was definitely scaled up lazily, so I am not attached to
it, and am fine with picking something else. I do like that it is just
simple styled and colored text.