[Ohrrpgce] OHRRPGCE logo

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 20:26:09 PDT 2017

Hey James, Does the OHR actually have an official logo? I have a vague
memory of you saying something to the contrary. There's the image on the
front page of the wiki, which indeed has been there forever and is called
"OHRRPGCE logo", but unfortunately looks like it's been scaled up about 3x
from the original. Personally I think it makes a nice title.
And then there's the letters OHR in the shape of a hamster, which I think
Fenrir created, and which seems to get used as a de facto logo quite a bit.

I mentioned this to Kylekrack and he drew some proposal for a new logo, and
was wondering about even possibly holding a contest around it.

(This comes out of the suggestion to display the logo on the initial screen
of Custom or elsewhere, See attachment.)
​