[Ohrrpgce] new subversion url

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 05:36:16 PST 2016

On 19 November 2016 at 04:46, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> I thought I already sent a mail about this, but now I can't find it, so
> just in case, here it is again.
>
> I have moved the subversion repository to https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.co
> m/source
>
> The old gilgamesh url still exists for at least a few more months, but it
> has been marked read-only and I added a "00 WARNING THIS REPOSITORY IS
> OBSOLETE.txt" text file with directions to check out the new repository
> instead.
>
> For some reason that I haven't figured out, svn switch --relocate is not
> working as expected, so it is best to just rename your old working and
> re-check-out a new working copy.
>
> svn co https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/source ohrrpgce
>

> ---
> James

svn switch --relocate (aka svn relocate) works fine for me. But BEFORE I
used it, I updated to the revision before the two repositories diverged. I
would not be surprised if everything goes bad if you try to relocate after
diverging.

Instructions:
  svn up -r 8213
  svn switch --relocate svn://gilgamesh.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce
https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/source