[Ohrrpgce] new subversion url

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Fri Nov 18 07:46:47 PST 2016

I thought I already sent a mail about this, but now I can't find it, so
just in case, here it is again.

I have moved the subversion repository to
https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/source

The old gilgamesh url still exists for at least a few more months, but it
has been marked read-only and I added a "00 WARNING THIS REPOSITORY IS
OBSOLETE.txt" text file with directions to check out the new repository
instead.

For some reason that I haven't figured out, svn switch --relocate is not
working as expected, so it is best to just rename your old working and
re-check-out a new working copy.

svn co https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/source ohrrpgce