[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7836 sliceedit: Fix F6 permanently moving the in-game Root slice.

Sat Mar 19 01:02:15 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-03-19 01:02:15 -0700 (Sat, 19 Mar 2016)
409
sliceedit: Fix F6 permanently moving the in-game Root slice.

The root slice now gets reparented to a temporary slice which gets moved
around instead, just like Custom.
This means the chequer background now also shows in-game (but usually it's
hidden by map layers)

The 'reposition_slice' arg to slice_editor() was unused so I replaced it.
(Ctrl+F used to shift the slice to 0,0, which I didn't find helpful)
---
U   wip/sliceedit.bas
U   wip/sliceedit.bi
U   wip/slices.bas