[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7835 Replace undocumented "email saved game" with "send email", and document

Sat Mar 19 01:02:13 PDT 2016

teeemcee
2016-03-19 01:02:13 -0700 (Sat, 19 Mar 2016)
568
Replace undocumented "email saved game" with "send email", and document it.

I decided if I was going to explain it in detail in IRC I might as well
document it, so I might as well make it more flexible.
send email takes 3 args: which save slot if any to attach (it no longer saves
automatically), and subject and body (both have defaults).

Mentioned the change in IMPORTANT-nightly: that thing hasn't been used in over
3 years!

Avoid a debug (instead of debuginfo) if distrib.reld is missing.

Added a couple scripts to test.rpg "testing scripts" menu for emailing.
---
U   wip/IMPORTANT-nightly.txt
U   wip/allmodex.bas
U   wip/docs/plotdict.xml