[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7751 plotdict: slicescreenx/y don't return slice screen position!

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:10:22 PST 2016

On 5 March 2016 at 04:23, James Paige <Bob at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:
> Ah, you were thinking that it returned the top left corner regardless of
> anchor point? That interpretation never occurred to me-- but I am glad the
> docs have the clarification now.
>
> I wonder if I should add "slice edge screen x/y" analogs to "slice edge x/y"
> so you could explicitly request top-left corner without having to do the
> math yourself?
>
> ---
> James

I don't think it's worth adding. Having more commands to do with slice
positioning will add more confusion - there are already so many.

On the other hand there are slice commands that are truly lacking,
like the autosort mode which you can set in the slice editor. Plus
there's lots of stuff that's missing from the slice editor: all the
velocity and target settings and the 'mobile' flag (also no script
commands for that).