[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7752 sliceedit: Editing the root slice of a collection now works properly.

Fri Mar 4 07:02:46 PST 2016

teeemcee
2016-03-04 07:02:46 -0800 (Fri, 04 Mar 2016)
454
sliceedit: Editing the root slice of a collection now works properly.

I had mistakenly thought that none of its attributes were saved, but actually
only the position and size were erased.
slice_editor() used to save and restore slice position and size when using
ctrl+F to edit a slice "in full screen", but I couldn't see any reason to
save the size, even if the slice is set to fill, so I removed that.

This was one of my Callipygous TODO list items.
---
U   wip/ohrhelp/sliceedit.txt
U   wip/sliceedit.bas
U   wip/sliceedit.bi