[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7751 plotdict: slicescreenx/y don't return slice screen position!

James Paige Bob at HamsterRepublic.com
Fri Mar 4 07:23:02 PST 2016

Ah, you were thinking that it returned the top left corner regardless of
anchor point? That interpretation never occurred to me-- but I am glad the
docs have the clarification now.

I wonder if I should add "slice edge screen x/y" analogs to "slice edge
x/y" so you could explicitly request top-left corner without having to do
the math yourself?