[Ohrrpgce] SVN: teeemcee/7540 Implement in-Custom options to select the window size (zoom factor). Onl

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 23:41:52 PST 2015

Ah yes, there were originally a couple commented out lines in that patchset
to do with gfx_sdl_recenter_window_hint, but I couldn't remember the
details. It didn't occur to me that it would be a problem without actually
exposing the option. Will fix.

(I'm in the process of cleaning up my old git branches. It's not healthy to
have so many half-finished features laying about. But I'll try to delay
riskier ones until after Callipygous)