[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/7151 Hero Formations:

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:36:39 PDT 2015

On 13 May 2015 at 09:44, <subversion at hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> james
> 2015-05-12 14:44:51 -0700 (Tue, 12 May 2015)
> 209
> Hero Formations:
> You can now move the positions of heroes in battle.
> Changing the default works, but there is not yet support for changing this
> on a formation-by-formation basis
> Adds a new lump, heroform.reld
> ---
> U   wip/bmod.rbas
> U   wip/loading.bi
> U   wip/loading.rbas
> A   wip/ohrhelp/hero_formation_editor.txt
> A   wip/ohrhelp/hero_formation_editor_placement.txt
> U   wip/subs.rbas
> U   wip/udts.bi

Well, is that isn't just fantastic.
One think I notice is that unlike enemies, there's no limit to placing
heroes offscreen... though actually I can think of legitimate uses for
that, like a first person view.

And plans to add facing direction to heroes and enemies?

I didn't check, but hero positions are defined in terms of the centre
bottom edge of their sprite I hope, right?