[Ohrrpgce] HssEd source code (and RemotePad)

TeeEmCee teeemcee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 00:40:42 PDT 2005

I meant the other problem with HSpeak under XP - randomly (usual after
a bit of use) when you try to do something like select text, or type,
or click somewhere onscreen, you get some error which I can't
remember, and it normally keeps coming up until you close hssed.

I don't mind the problem with calling HSpeak - I'm so used to doing it
manually, and can probably compile, import and run the game faster
from a batch file