[Ohrrpgce] ichorescent goals

James Paige Bob at hamsterrepublic.com
Wed Mar 2 20:37:00 PST 2022

I am thinking about what my goals are for the ichorescent stable release

I am pleased with the amount of battle ui that I have finished slicifying.
I don't plan to attempt to slicify the spells and items menus for this
stable release.

I do want to remove the parts of old ui drawing code that I have obsoleted.
I definitely won't start on making the battle ui user editable before
ichorescent, although I might possibly go as far as making a few additional
pre-set ui elements that you can choose from.

For the new battle states, I don't plan on any more big features before
ichorescent, but I do expect to do a little more cleanup, like adding that
"Turncoat and defector always treat self as an ally" bit that you
suggested, and cleaning up Flip state so it doesn't cause you to run away
backwards

What about you TMC? What stuff do you want to get merged before we release
ichorescent?