[Ohrrpgce] SVN: james/12811 Attacks can now cause a target's sprite to flip backwards (or unflip)

Ralph Versteegen teeemcee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:27:26 PST 2022

Since the intended use of this is to make the combatant change facing
direction, I think it should not invert .d, but instead set the default
direction when not fleeing/running-and-hiding/spin-striking (which would
require turning .d into a three-way state). Currently this causes
combatants to run away backwards. (Maybe it should change which side of the
screen they run to too? Or a separate setting for that?)